Our Fair Housing Pledge
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors has placed a high priority on equal housing opportunity by establishing a Fair Housing Program. Sales Associates, staff and management accept the pledge and commitment to “Equal Opportunity in Housing”.
We agree to:
- Provide equal professional service without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin of any prospective client, customer or the residents of any community.
- Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving my client and customer’s opportunities and my business.
- Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded; expanding my client and my customer’s opportunities to sell, buy or lease property.
- Inform my clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Document my efforts to provide professional service, which will assist me in becoming a more responsive and successful Realtor.®
- Refuse to tolerate noncompliance.
- Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the letter and spirit of the law.
- Develop and implement fair housing practices for our company and carry out the letter and spirit of this declaration.